I love a theme. I also love cooking when it involves very little cooking if that makes sense. Here is a wonderful and patriotic recipe to celebrate the 4th or Memorial Day.
- 1/2 cup Raw sugar
- Large carton of strawberries
- 2 tsps blue Food coloring
- White chocolate chips
- Parchment paper or wax paper
1. If you did not buy blue sugar then you will need to make it. It is very simple to do. Add the sugar and die together stirring until the sugar is evenly coated. Line a baking pan with foil adding the coated sugar evenly. Place pan in oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
2. While you are cooking your sugar melt one bag of white chocolate over the stove.
3. Dip strawberries in melted chocolate 3 quarters of the way and then dip the strawberry in the blue sugar. Place on wax or parchment paper on a metal tray. Once covered place in the refrigerator until served.
Shout out to all of the people out there that have mastered the art of dipping strawberries. It is really hard! I will need some more practice, but have more faith in you people.
– E. Harris
Feel free to check out my Stella & Dot site too!